2011年12月12日 星期一

ACTION LEARNING 6 - HOW TO PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS

ACTION LEARNING 6 - HOW TO PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS Step 1 – Identify Respondents and Ask for Positive Feedback Ask past and current family, friends, and colleagues to give you positive feedback about you. Try to find a balanced group of people, that is, for example don’t ask only to family, or only women, or only young people. Specifically ask them to indicate some of your strengths and provide specific examples. My sister said that my positive is care about my parents, have goal and dream. One of my friend said that I am care my friends feelings, smart and independent. My father said that i am independent and study hard. One classmate said that I am hard working,stronger and have clear goal.   Step 2 – Recognize Patterns Search for common themes among the feedback and organize it in a table format. Add your own observations. My father Independent Study Hard Friends Independent Care friends Stronger My sister Has Goal Care parents Classmate Has Goal Hard working   Step 3 – Compose Your Self Portrait Write a description of yourself that summarizes and distils the accumulated information. The description should weave themes of the previous step with your own self-observations that describes who you are at your best. I am independent and have responsibity .I can do a lot of things by my own and do not like rely other people.I would like to make a decision myself.I want be more stronger. I can plan everything well. If I want to, I can Perpare very well.I will try my best, be more stronger and improve Skill of leader.

1 則留言:

  1. Dear Lili
    You seem to be a determined and independent person. You have made an effort but the blog is quite short. You could have asked your interviewees to give specific examples. If you have time please do so and revise your blog.
    Best
    José

    回覆刪除