2011年12月10日 星期六

Action learning 5

Action Learning 5 What is your Dream? My dream is to be a child teacher and open a bakery . It is because I love kids,I am teaching kids to dance outside, I enjoy to be with them. Maybe they are all innocence. Otherwise,I would like to cooking and bakery. I like to see a lot of foods, it will make me relax and happy. –What do you see around you? I see a lot of opportunities and chances. I know I have a lot of chances, and choices. I will try my best to seize all of chance to get what I want be or future. –What is missing in the picture of your life? Maybe it is I did not choose education in university. When i am 19 , I notice that business is not suitable for me.maybe it is a chance for me to notice that what I really want. –How many opportunities do you see waiting for you to transform into opportunities for some customer/people? I think do not have till now.However ,I believe that I will have in the future. –How many ways do you see to begin the pursuit of the impossible? Maybe 50%,in my point of view, I think everything is possible if you really try hard and never give up.your dream will come true. You should believe that you can and try your best.

沒有留言:

張貼留言